Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• [URL=https://datingnow.site]Beautiful Womans in your city for night[/URL]
    • If your friend is getting disconnected every 15-20 minutes while playing Seven Days to Die, it could be caused by a few things. Since you're on the same network, the issue could be related to your local setup. Here are some things to check: Network Stability: Make sure both of you have a stable internet connection. Even if you're on the same network, one of you might be experiencing packet loss or unstable Wi-Fi signals. Try using a wired connection for better stability. Port Forwarding: Seven Days to Die requires specific ports to be open for a smooth multiplayer experience. Make sure the necessary ports are forwarded on your router, especially if one of you is hosting the game. Server Load: Sometimes, the issue could be on the server's side, especially if you're playing on a dedicated server or one hosted by someone e lse. Check if the server is experiencing high traffic or instability. Firewall/Antivirus: Occasionally, a firewall or antivirus software can interfere with game connections. Make sure both of your firewalls are allowing Seven Days to Die to connect without restrictions. Game Version: Ensure both you and your friend are using the same game version. Mismatches or mods can sometimes cause unexpected disconnects.
    • Welcome to Tip0fmyJoyStick’s | PvE | PvP | server. Experience an interesting a new server opening with us as a community Exclusive Content Provider. -10 Slot👥 (temporary) -Playstation🎮 -Infinite Stamina Weight Carry🏃‍♂️ -Boosted loot meaningful Areas🎁 -PvE Hunters & Survivor Areas♻️ -PvP Military Bonus Areas💢 -NWAF Fully Modded Exclusive✅ -Capture the Flag NWAF EVENT🟦 -Blackmarket Items💯 -Ocean platform Supplies🎂 -Fully Generated Vehicles🚗 -Military Factions🏛️ -Hunter Factions🤠 -Custom bases with Factions⚜️ -Raid only Weekends 🙌 -Leaderboard〽️  -SafeZones🚸 -Jailhouse⛓️ -Bounty👺 -Dead or Alive Bounties☠️ -Discord AI Economy Bot Commands🤖 -Discord AI Mini Bot Games🎰 -Dont forget to check out the #rules channel-  -This Discord & DayZ Community runs on SS9-DayZ Bot Economy System it offers a moderation shop to purchase your loot. -We are developing a growing community constantly working to improving your gaming experience.
    • Opening  Date: 9/21/24 New Server: The Lost Colony PVE [ 200k Start ] [ Dinos Lion Tigers & More ]   https://discord.gg/eN79kJDQzN ip: 192.168.1.163 Port: 2302 . PVE Server . 200k  Start . Dinos, lions, tigers  . Arenas  . New heli crash system . Daily reward system . Rags base building . Air drop . Secure the zone . DNA key card rooms . Grind islands . Monster bugs + plus fire ice mutants . Heli + spaceship . Bosses . Custom Gear . Secure key rooms . custom weapons . speed loaders . Map Cherno . Minnning . Flying bikes . Drones . Drug system . + Much More
    • https://discord.gg/eN79kJDQzN New Server: The Lost Colony PVE [ 150k Start ] [ Dinos Lion Tigers & More ]    ip: 192.168.1.163 . 150k  Start . Dinos, lions, tigers  . Arenas  . New heli crash system . Daily reward system . Rags base building . Air drop . Secure the zone . DNA key card rooms . Grind islands . Monster bugs + plus fire ice mutants . Heli + spaceship . Mag loader + slot for it ( NEW Sytems!!!! )                                 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And much more join us on the fun and challenging grind, it is new server still tweaking and working things out bare with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opening  Date: 9/21/24 New Server: The Lost Colony PVE [ 200k Start ] [ Dinos Lion Tigers & More ]   https://discord.gg/eN79kJDQzN ip: 192.168.1.163 Port: 2302 . PVE Server . 200k  Start . Dinos, lions, tigers  . Arenas  . New heli crash system . Daily reward system . Rags base building . Air drop . Secure the zone . DNA key card rooms . Grind islands . Monster bugs + plus fire ice mutants . Heli + spaceship . Bosses . Custom Gear . Secure key rooms . custom weapons . speed loaders . Map Cherno . Minnning . Flying bikes . Drones . Drug system . + Much More💫
    • Terrific question. I have the same problem, I can't seem to get the player count over 4, even after editing the file server side. Anyone have success with this?
    • I had initially imported a save I had been hosting locally but I had the player limit set to 4 players. I need to up that and have given up on doing it for that save, but even starting a new save keeps the player count at 4 now. I tried every One Time Toggle on the control panel, deleted all the other sessions, but the issue persist. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    happierword8937