Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• We are working to get this fixed up with the data center.
    • Ticket # 742061 SUBJECT: Server status \"Unknown\" Tried validating but it just hangs at "Calculating time" window.
    • Hello, I am willing to invest in a 255 slots bundle but first I want to know if I can divide those 255 into 11 different maps for example 50 slots on center, another 50 on the island etc if I get a confirmation about this, I am willing to purchase the bundle right now
    • Welcome to LoungeByte Gaming Servers! We're a fresh 24/7 PVP enabled Palworld server with an active staff. As we grow, we'd like to add more servers and make adjustments to each server based on community suggestions. Backups occur daily.                   📔  -  Default 1x Modifiers                   👩‍👧‍👧  -  100 player slots                   🏡 - Build 3 Bases: Craft your empire and dominate the realm.                   🤝 - Form Alliances: Forge alliances with up to 30 allies per base. ️                  ⚔️ - Player Versus Player Versus Environment (PVPVE): Conquer challenging quests and foes.                   ❌ - No Cheating: Heavily moderated IP Address: palworld.aw.rip:8211   Please feel free to message us on here or in game for any questions or suggestions, we're currently working on a website and curating a discord channel.   Thanks, Loungebyte      
    • Hello. So early yesterday or so I purchased a server here & activated it, no problem & easy to use. It was set up for the new update that dropped last night for Xbox. Fired it up & had no issues connecting to the dedicated sever & running it. I do have one question though regarding previous progress on behalf of two of my friends that played with me prior. For months we have put a ton of progress, etc on our co-op Xbox world. I've noticed that by default with this dedicated server setup here it is a clean start. Is there any way to make that co-op Xbox world into a dedicated server world for Xbox or transferred to a dedicated sever for Xbox? The reason I've gone with a dedicated sever was so indeed the other's didn't have to wait for me to be online, & I didn't want to use my own console or computer as a dedicated server. However they aren't too fond of having to start all over again. Thank you for any responses. TLDR Summary: Xbox Co-op World converted to an Xbox Co-op Dedicated Server World possibility? (Or at least the progress for the 3 players transferred to the new Dedicated Server World)
    • This should be fixed however if you are still having this problem please send a ticket in.
    • If you still see any issues please send a ticket in and we can better assist you.
    • Hey all. I have an ARK server, and I no longer know my username or email attached to my account. I cannot find a phone number to contact on this matter, so I turn to the servers. I thought it wasn't on autopay, but found out it was. If any customer support can reach out to me, I would love to solve this problem internally instead of going to the banks. Thank you all.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slander

Nobody has received reputation this week.