Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• Logging into Disney Plus with Apple TV is simple. First, download the Disney Plus app from the App Store on your Apple TV. Open the app and select "Log In." An activation code will appear on your screen. On a web browser, visit <a href=https://disneyplusdisney.com/begin/>disneyplus.com/begin</a> and enter the code. Follow the prompts to complete the login process. Once done, your Apple TV will automatically sync with your Disney Plus account, granting you access to a vast library of movies and shows. Enjoy your favorite Disney content seamlessly on your Apple TV!
    • if you leave auto update enabled it will throw it out of whack and itll show 64 slots again. if it ever reverts to 64 after an admin restart just retrace the steps above, there are a few different configurations but the listed one was the most consistent of the ones i found.
    • during the process of trying to solve a seperate issue i believe i found a solve for the issue of servers showing 64 slots instead of 20 (or whatever the renters slot size actually is) when viewing the in game server roster// -stop server , -refresh webpage, -disable auto updates, -enable update+validate function, -all 1 time toggles remain off! , -and start server - do Not use either restart button Use the start button. worked 6 times in a row so no need for hosters to change their server location and wipe server to solve this issue anymore!!! happy 4th of july dames n degens,  hope this helps some of you out of a jam)
    • good afternoon , the hotfix/ patch that came out today does not seem to be installing on the server correctly, i have tried multiple times and ways to no success/ avail (however i did solve the issue of server showing 64 slots instead of 20 in the in game server roster// stop server , refresh webpage, disable auto updates, enable update+validate, all 1 time toggles remain off! , and start server - do Not use either restart button Use the start button. worked 6 times in a row ❤️ so no need for hosters to change their server location and wipe server to solve this issue anymore!!! happy 4th of july dames n degens, moving on... ) is there something that needs to be done on the host service end for this to install, or am i missing a step in updating? this is the only update or patch thus far that has not allowed us to update to the new version at all so we are a bit stumped, / server shows as running however its running on outdated version (0.9.536) and we need to bump up to (0.9.537) , unsure if we are doing something wrong or missing something, if anyone has any info we really appreciate it , especially since its a holiday for alot of us   [Edit=typos, i said autoupdate + validate n its disable auto and enable update+validate]
    • We are working to get this fixed up with the data center.
    • Ticket # 742061 SUBJECT: Server status \"Unknown\" Tried validating but it just hangs at "Calculating time" window.
    • Hello, I am willing to invest in a 255 slots bundle but first I want to know if I can divide those 255 into 11 different maps for example 50 slots on center, another 50 on the island etc if I get a confirmation about this, I am willing to purchase the bundle right now
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    donovanblake88

Nobody has received reputation this week.