Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• When you're shopping around for auto insurance, how do you figure out which company gives you the best deal? Like, what are the key things you should be looking at to make sure you're getting the right coverage for your needs without overpaying? What factors help you compare different insurance companies to find the best value?
    • Hello Everyone, I'm thrilled to be a part of this active gaming and survival community. I have been hearing amazing things about the experiences that Survival Servers provide, therefore I recently started playing some survival games. I'm really curious to find out more about the many game servers you run and how to get the most out of my games. I've been playing games like Rust and ARK: Survival Evolved, and I'm excited to learn about the finest server management and customisation techniques. Are there any particular features that you think people should utilise? I would also be interested in hearing any advice experienced players have on improving gaming and guaranteeing a seamless server experience. I'm excited to communicate with each of you and exchange experiences. Thank you in advance for your time.
    • This can be a configuration problem if the "No respawn structure radius" isn't writing to the INI file. Make sure the file permissions and grammar are accurate, and then verify that the server is receiving the modifications as intended. Applying changes more successfully can be achieved by resuming after edits.
    • TGC PVE ONLY/ActiveAdmins/Starter Money/Starter Gear Server is under constant developement, we want to create a funny playground with active Admins for fast support. Things to explore: Starter Gear (given from Admins) | Stronger Zombies and a few modded Creatures | Modded Gear like BallerZ | Modded Guns | Helis and Meru_Cars | Pre-made Houses | Airdrops Groupsystem | Expansion-Bundle | Blackmarket | Cannabis+ .....and a lot more! Feel free to join us on our Discord server and have fun! https://discord.gg/sx7pSrk6YD
    • -Welcome to the End Game Valley! Explore a vast land full of dangers worth risking, survive, fight and team up⚔️ -Chernarus map, explore the EARLY WINTER MOD☃️ -Full vehicles and pristine economy✅ -Party system, chat, killfeed, notifications, map and more, team up with your friends!👥️️ -FREE building suplies, and a starting loadout BONUS for first time logging, also with each friend you bring to our server, you get a random high tier item❗️ -New guns, clothing, armor, full vehicles, high tier gear in high risk areas⚔️ -Much more zombies, dynamic events and weekend RAIDS⚠️ -The server is made to not lose the vanilla taste, added stuff will blend nicely into vanilla atmosphere -Im welcoming everyone to give me a feedback, thanks for checking it out More details on discord ! What are you waiting for ? Server : EndGameValley|PVP|CustomLoot|Raid|3pp IP : 5.62.100.84:14000 Join Discord : https://discord.gg/CNztXQna
    • Join my survival server everything vanilla but all bp, anyone welcome admin active if required just send us a message. 
    • Hello, I would kindly ask to give this server a chance, I know that theres little or even 0 players playing sometimes, but I think even if some people join, other would too. Thank you.   🌍 Welcome to Project Sanctum🌍 [Fresh wipe] Project Sanctum |Vanilla+|1PP|Party|Maps|Stamina+| Ip: 93.127.214.50 Port: 2302 Map: Chernarus Day: 6x Night: 4x Discord:https://discord.gg/CMFJDBUB9v Mods: ✅Dogtags   ✅MMG storage ✅Zen's Split Item  ✅Stamina+  ✅Pressvest Colors  ✅DayZ-Expansion-Navigation  ✅DayZ-Expansion-Groups  ✅DayZ-Expansion-Core  ✅DayZ-Expansion-Chat  ✅DayZ-Expansion-Book  ✅Code Lock  ✅Barrel Fix ✅Ear Plugs  ✅Auto Run
    • nvm, my fault. should've set map to custom to add the workshop mods. TYSM admins!! ❤️
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    zackbill01

Nobody has received reputation this week.