Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• Hey survivors  Are you looking for a sakhal server with a difference, and one of the first sakhal servers with- Custom Cars, Personal Storage Bunker P2P Trader Keycards Daily Rewards BaseBuildingPlus Airdrop, Rob ATM, KOTH Active Admins Offshore Oilrig  if so join the discord and ill see you guys on the battlefield   IP-57.128.184.211 port-2305 discord- https://discord.gg/GR7HyujrKn
    • When I tried to get into game it had an outdated version of the game so I restarted the server and was able to get in game. Noticed that the things I had been working on the previous day were missing.  I had been rearranging 3 of my work stations (buildings) and 4 of my chests in one area.  They were gone! What happened here? Why would a server restart do this? How often does the server save a players progress? When you logout I would "assume" saves your progress at that point.
    • 🔥 Welcome to NovaDayZ – Survival at Its Peak! 🔥 🌍 Map: Sakhal 🛠️ Features: PvP | BaseBuildingPlus (BBP) | C4 Raiding | 1st Person Perspective (1PP) Think you have what it takes to survive the harsh wilderness of Sakhal? NovaDayZ is a relentless survival experience that pushes your skills to the limit. Dive into the intense world of survival, where every decision can be life or death. 🏰 Build, Fortify, Survive: Use BaseBuildingPlus (BBP) to construct and defend your stronghold. Whether you're fortifying against rival survivors or preparing for future raids, the freedom to build is in your hands. Craft your defenses wisely—because you will be tested. 💥 C4 Raiding: For those brave enough, C4 raiding allows you to crack open enemy bases and take what you need. But be warned: raiding isn’t for the faint of heart, and every raid could turn into a battlefield. 🔫 Intense PvP: Engage in realistic, tactical combat with 1st Person Perspective (1PP). The stakes are high, and PvP combat is unforgiving. Whether you’re defending your base or hunting for supplies, every encounter could be your last. 🎮 Why Choose NovaDayZ? Hardcore PvP with a focus on realism and strategy. First-Person Only gameplay for maximum immersion and challenge. BaseBuildingPlus (BBP) lets you create bases limited only by your imagination. C4 Raiding brings high-stakes action to base assaults. 🚀 Join NovaDayZ today and see if you have what it takes to survive!
    • Before buying, it would be interesting to know what is better to take, taking into account ping and other indicators. I weigh all the pros and cons between Linux and Windows. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Windows is better, but I don't understand where I can quickly activate it?
    • Cold Wolfs Shakal Vanilla + Are you looking for a server with balanced plugins and 1PP? Then you have come to the right place. Join Cold Wolfs today and become part of the community Ip: 5.83.171.95:28000 Region: EU Slots: 50 Discord: https://discord.gg/Ybn26W6xSK
    • New community, keen to get it off the ground. Join the discord and have a chat, check out the server and lets build some pop! Join our community discord!: https://discord.gg/3QVREQPBJe Name: Strive AU - Hardcore Sakhal - 1PP IP: 110.174.153.202:2402 Features: Drastically increased zombie spawns Increased aggressive wildlife around POI's Tuned loot economy 4 hour day 30 Minute bright night Combinable consumables Disabled building (Including farm plots) 7 Day persistence on buried stashes, sea chests, tents and barrels. 7 Day persistence on cars. 50 Players slots Mods: WindstridesClothingPack Advanced Weapon Scopes Strive Server Pack Community-Online-Tools Dabs Framework CF
    • LUSTFUL EXILES  Newly wiped and builds  86 mods to have fun with Create your own stories and have fun Dicord linked so you can get to the server to start your journey Admins will always answer in or out game Respectfull and free roam server. https://discord.gg/3XXpf2k3
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Filipo