Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1. Survival Servers

1. The Lounge

For all off topic or general questions here. If you have a game related question, post it on one of the sub forums below!

1. 1399
      • No posts here yet
    25. 19
    28. 15
    29. 29
      • No posts here yet
    30. 1
      • No posts here yet
    31. 2
    32. 11
    34. 5
    37. 1
      • No posts here yet
      • No posts here yet
    38. 6
      • No posts here yet
    39. 1
    40. 1
      • No posts here yet
    44. 1
      • No posts here yet
      • No posts here yet
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• I had initially imported a save I had been hosting locally but I had the player limit set to 4 players. I need to up that and have given up on doing it for that save, but even starting a new save keeps the player count at 4 now. I tried every One Time Toggle on the control panel, deleted all the other sessions, but the issue persist. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • Unknown server status as of 20Sept Server ID 200927 Please advise...Thanks
    • [PC SERVER]-WIPE TODAY  Cherno-109.230.243.113:18000 RandomSelect |PvP| BBP| ATM| KillFeed| Paragon| Your MOM+| Free Bases for new players |  .Koth .DNA CHEST .TIME CRATES .CUSTOM GEARS  .PARAGON WEAPONS .PVP .FIRST AND 3 PERSON .RAID WEEKENDS ONLY .LB MODS .Everyone Welcome RP/PVP discord.com/invite/mfjfEqUUVz (edited) YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER RandomSelect Dayz 49 Online 114 Members Joined September 12, 2024  
    • We are still waiting on the data center to fix some new issues that showed up. If you would like we can migrate the server to a new box. Simply let us know in a ticket if you have not already.
    • Still was not resolved. Can we get an ETA on resolution?
    • We are currently working with the data center to correct this issue. The problem should be fixed tonight.
    • This message is posted several times in this forum. It is the same response I received in tickets. When will it actually be fixed? I have not had a single day since buying a server without it crashing and giving me this status.
    • I am getting this daily, sometimes multiple times a day. It is getting very frustrating, we are trying not to give up on having a server hosted. But constantly being unable to play at out planned times is getting old.  We have a 7 days to die server. It is constantly crashing, or glitchy zombies now. Sometimes zeds will not even spawn in POI's. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Survivalservers used to be the best ever, but it seems since 1.0, they are no longer working right. GAME SERVER ID #200947
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tripl3Rippl3

Nobody has received reputation this week.