How to Setup a Custom Map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:32, 15 December 2021 by Luke (Created page with "=Adding a Custom Map= # From your control panel, make sure your server is stopped. # Navigate to '''Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/SpaceEngineers/Saves''' and copy the world y...")
Adding a Custom Map
- From your control panel, make sure your server is stopped.
- Navigate to Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/SpaceEngineers/Saves and copy the world you wish to use or use an existing world you may have already obtained.
- Using FTP, navigate to GamerServerID\Instance\Saves and delete LastSession.sbl if it exists.
- Navigate to GamerServerID\Instance\Saves and upload your existing world.
- Navigate to GamerServerID\Instance\SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg and open the .cfg file.
- Search for WorldName and change it to the name of your uploaded world.
- Save the changes and then restart your server.
Share your opinion