- 1 Welcome!
- 1.1 Important Information
- 1.2 Epoch Related Links
- 1.3 Exile Related Links
- 1.4 Arma 3 Related Links
- 1.5 ARK: Survival Evolved Related Links
- 1.6 ARK PS4 Related Links
- 1.7 Conan Exiles Links
- 1.8 Citadel: Forged With Fire Links
- 1.9 Dark and Light Links
- 1.10 Stationeers Links
- 1.11 BATTALION 1944 Links
- 1.12 Eco Game Links
- 1.13 PixARK Links
- 1.14 Server Tools
- 1.15 Paid Custom Modding Service
- 1.16 Unturned Game Servers
This is the official SurvivalServers.com wiki! We are happy to accept community suggestions and additions. Please contact us at http://survivalservers.com/support/
Arma 3 Epoch - Information related to Arma 3 Epoch
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. Got a question? Check here first.
Control Panel - Custom made, exclusive SurvivalServers Control Panel
FTP Access - What can you do with our FTP access?
Database Backup and Restore - How to backup and restore your server data
Epoch Related Links
Exile Related Links
Arma 3 Related Links
ARK: Survival Evolved Related Links
ARK PS4 Related Links
Conan Exiles Links
Citadel: Forged With Fire Links
Dark and Light Links
BATTALION 1944 Links
Eco Game Links
CPBO - Unpack / Pack your server and mission PBO properly!
Dart - Easily connect to server rcon and kick/ban as well as global admin messages!
EPM - Easy to use rcon tool for Arma 3 and arma 2. Allows for kick/bans and global admin messaging!
Gotcha - Advanced admin controls, click for more info!
PboManager - Unpack / Repack your server and mission pbo files properly!
Paid Custom Modding Service
The following policies apply to all paid custom mod orders.
1. All mods can only be applied to one map type. For example: you cannot change the mods from Chernarus to Panthera or Taviana. This is because the mods must be redone for each map one by one.
2. There is a 30% fee of the original cost of ALL mod orders to upgrade them to the newest version. For example upgrading from Epoch 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. This is because new server files are generated and we must manually transfer mod work.
3. Customers can transfer mods between server locations like Dallas to Germany or Seattle. In order to do this, log into FTP and make a backup mission and server pbo from within your @DayZ_Epoch_Server addons and MPMissions folder.
Thorough explanation of why we must charge for these services:
It is not possible for anyone to instantly transfer custom dayz server modifications from one version of Epoch to the new version. This is because installing the update generates a new server and mission file (PBO files). It is not possible for any DayZ server host to offer an instant transfer of custom mods from one update to the next because the mods must be redone one by one. Customers are allowed to transfer the mods over themselves, but this requires unpacking the new PBO's and manually inserting custom code from the old PBO's straight into the new ones. We cannot offer this service for free due to amount of time it takes to test and apply mods to a single game server.
Important disclaimer about the mod install service
This is strictly a paid install service for the time it takes to install the mods. We price according to the amount of time to install, with a minimum fee of $10.00 for any addon / mod. All credit for the creation of these mods goes to the developer.
Unturned Game Servers
Unturned - All information related to Unturned