How To Ban Players
From Survival Servers
For banning players there are a couple of ways it can be taken care of on the current build of DayZ Standalone.
Both ways however will need you to access the FTP client files. (Information here on FTP login)
- First way:
- 1. Log into your FTP client and create a ban.txt file within the root of your FTP client
- 2. Find the players UID within the .adm or .rpt log files
- 3. Add the UID into it and save. They are now banned.
- Second way:
- 1. Log into your FTP client and head into the Admin\Battleeye folder
- 2. Create a bans.txt file
- 3. Find the players BE GUID which can be found in the Rcon tool
- 4. Add in the BEGUID and save. They are now banned.
- This page will be updated as time goes on*