From Survival Servers
Reinstalling your 7 Days to Die server
In some cases, particularly after big releases, it is good practice to reinstall your server. You can do so using the following instructions, as well as a program that has FTP Access.
- Stop the server
- Log into your FTP client using the information located on your panel
- Delete the following items
- Note: You can try deleting everything you see in the FTP client as well
- Once the files are deleted head back to your control panel
- Select the "Update/Validate" option in the 7 Days Updater drop down menu
- Hit the "Save settings and Restart Game Server" button
- Your server is now getting the default files back.