From Survival Servers
Re installing your server to default
With 7 days to die if you run into any issues and wish to go with a full on wipe of your
server. Simply follow the below guidelines and you will have your server up and running in no
time at all.
Items to get you started:
Resetting your 7 Days to Die Server
- Stop the server
- Log into your FTP client using the information located on your panel
- Delete the following items
- Note: You can try deleting everything you see in the FTP client as well
- Once the files are deleted head back to your control panel
- Select the "Update/Validate" option in the update drop down menu
- Hit the "Save settings and Restart Game Server" button
- Your server is now getting the default files back.