PixARK Admin Commands
From Survival Servers
Running Server Commands
To log in as admin do the following steps:
- Press the Tab or ` (tilda) key on your keyboard and type
- Switch out <Password> with your admin password
For some commands, you will need a user's Steam64ID. You can obtain that by going to SteamID.io, adding their Steam account name, and then copying the data from the Steam64 value.
List of Admin Commands
- Logs you in as the administrator
- Allows anyone with the password to login as a Spectator
- Destroys your character and puts you into Spectator mode (Used for Whitelisted Admins)
- Cancels spectating
- enables/disables the cheat menu
cheat AllowPlayerToJoinNoCheck <Steam64ID>
- Whitelists the persons Steam ID
cheat DisallowPlayerToJoinNoCheck <Steam64ID>
- Removes the persons whitelist
cheat SetMessageOfTheDay <message>
- Sets a message of the day that appears when people join the server
cheat broadcast <message>
- Broadcasts a message to everyone on the server, and forces their chat window to open
cheat ServerChatToPlayer <"PlayerName">
- Sends a private message to the player associated with that name
cheat ServerChatTo <"Steam64ID">
- Sends a private message to the player associated with that ID
- Enables godmode, you can not die except you can still drown
- Allows you to fly
- Deactivates flying and allows you to walk again
- Teleports you to coords 0 0 0 (X Y Z)
cheat teleporttoplayer <id>
- Teleports to the specificed player, use showmyadminmanager to get the 9 digit number to fill in the <id> field
cheat slomo 5
- Changes the speed on the server such as player movement, use slomo 1 to revert to normal speed
- Freezes absolutely everything except players, this even includes crafting
- Turns on noclip, you are able to walk through walls and objects
- Instantly tames a dinosaur, you can even ride it without a saddle
cheat forceplayertojointargettribe <id>
- Forces the player to join the targeted tribe, get the 9 digit id of the player by looking at the connected players in the showmyadminmanager list.
cheat forceplayertojointribe <id> <tribeid>
- Forces the player to join the tribe, use showmyadminmanager for the required information
cheat giveexptoplayer <id> <how much> <tribeshared> <preventsharing>
- Gives experience to another player, use showmyadminmanager for the required information. Unable to test currently.
cheat addexperience 1000 0 0
- Gives you 1000xp, you can change the value and if you change the second 0 to a 1 it will share the xp among your tribe
- Gives you 50 of all resources
- Gives you infinite hunger, stamina and infinite ammo
- Shows a list of all players on the server with their SteamID
cheat kickplayer <Steam64ID>
- Kicks the person from the server
- Bans the user from the server
- Unbans the user from the server
- Destroys all enemies, they re-spawn eventually.
cheat hurtme <amount>
- Deals x amount of damage to yourself
cheat settimeofday <timestring>
- Changes the time of day, for example cheat settimeofday 12:00
cheat setplayerpos 0 0 0
- Allows you to teleport to coord
- Saves the current worldstate
- Exits the current world, use after saving for a safe shutdown
cheat execsetsleeping true/false
- Puts your character to sleep/wakes them up
cheat enemyinvisible true/false
- Makes all creatures ignore you even if you attack them
cheat destroyall <classname>
- destroys all objects/dinosaurs of a classname, refer to the dinosaur or item lists for specific classnames, also works with structures
cheat killplayer <id>
- Immediately kills the player, get the id for the player by opening showmyadminmanager and looking at the 9 digit number next to their name in the connected players list
cheat summon <classname>
- Summons specified object/dinosaur at your location. This command can also be used to summon structures, structures will be rotated depending on the players viewing direction.
cheat giveitemnum <ItemID> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>
- Gives you an item. example: giveitemnum 1 1 0 false gives you a primitive simple pistol.
- Makes any structure/dino you are currently looking at yours
- Allows you to force yourself as an Admin within a tribe
- Allows you to force yourself to be the tribe founder
- Allows you to remove admin from the tribe
cheat giveitem <ItemName> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>
- Gives you an item of specified <ItemName> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>.
cheat giveitemnumtoplayer <PlayerID> <ItemID> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>
- Gives <PlayerID> an item of specified <ItemID> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>.
cheat giveitemtoplayer <PlayerID> <ItemName> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>
- Gives <PlayerID> an item of specified <ItemName> <QTY> <Quality> <True/False>.
cheat ClearPlayerInventory <PlayerID> <bClearInventory> <bClearSlotItems> <bClearEquippedItems>
- Allows you to clear inventories of Players by ID. Example:ClearPlayerInventory PlayerID 0 0 0. 0=False, 1=True.
- gives every structure that's connected to the current chain to you.
cheat SetTargetPlayerBodyVal int (0-30), float (0-1)
- changes a character's body scaling for that region. Example: cheat SetTargetPlayerBodyVal 0 0.
cheat SetTargetPlayerColorVal int (0-2), float (0-1)
- changes a character's body color for that region. Example: cheat SetTargetPlayerColorVal 0 0.
- Destroys the object / dinosaur you are looking at.
- Shows the colors available to use with Set Color commands.
- Destroys all Wild Dinos on the map. They respawn.
- Will give you every dye in the amount specified.
cheat SpawnDino <blueprintPath> <spawnDistance> <spawn-Y-offset> <Z-offset> <DinoLevel>
- Allows you to spawn a Dino at a certain coordinate and at a specified level.
- Destroys all instances of the structures of the tribe you are currently looking at
- Destroys all instances of the dinosaurs of the tribe you are currently looking at
- Destroys all instances of the players of the tribe you are currently looking at