How To Edit Loot Spawn Rates
How to edit the loot for your server
Before we begin please head to the following location to learn how
to log into your FTP client using filezilla or winscp [Access]
Items you will need
- Notepad++ Download Here
- Filezilla or Winscp
- Access to your FTP client (found on your server panel)
Editing the loot
1. Once you are logged into your FTP client make sure your server is turned off.
Then head into the following directory of your dayz standalone FTP client.
2. Locate the types.xml file and either a. open it from the ftp client or
b. drag it to your desktop and open it. Make sure it opens in notepad++
You should see something like the following code:
<type name="ACOGOptic"> <nominal>15</nominal> <lifetime>7200</lifetime> <restock>1800</restock> <min>8</min> <quantmin>-1</quantmin> <quantmax>-1</quantmax> <cost>100</cost> <flags count_in_cargo="0" count_in_hoarder="0" count_in_map="1" count_in_player="0" crafted="0" deloot="0"/> <category name="weapons"/> <usage name="Military"/> </type>
3. Edit the <normal>15</normal> to a higher value. You will want to do this
for all items in the list.
- To do this faster simply hit ctrl f and the search box and use the replace option
- Due note this will replace all data with that value to the new value.
4. Once you have all the edits done save and re upload to the server.
5. Boot server back online and join.
- If you do not see loot in game or zombies. There is an error in your types.xml file
Share your opinion