How to Edit The Game.db File
From Survival Servers
How to Edit the Game.db file to alter settings
You will need the following program in order to make this work:
Once you have this program follow the guide below.
- Stop the server
- Open up your FTP client (info for usage here FTP Access
- Head to the following area:
- Download the game.db file to your desktop or folder of your choosing.
- Launch the Database Browser program you installed earlier.
- Hit the Open Database button at the top
- Locate the game.db file you downloaded and open it.
- Click the Browse Data tab and you can use the drop down to select the different areas.
- Click on the cell you wish to edit once in the proper database table. Then edit the data on the right side.
- Once you are finished editing hit the Apply button and then click the Write Changes button.
- Upload your game.db file back to the servers FTP client.
- Start the server back up.