What is it?
DaRT is a really lightweight RCon tool designed specifically for DayZ and DayZ Standalone.
The goal is to give admins more control over their server via RCon.
Here is what it does: Connecting to your server via RCon Showing you server console (including chat and join/leave messages) Showing you player list Showing you ban list See what country players come from Auto refresh Enables you to report players to DaRTBans (read more below) Creating a local player database Kicking, GUID Banning, IP Banning, Offline Banning with just 2 clicks Writing in global chat Using console (incase you still want to enter commands) Talking to players Copy player informations Search through players Reload scripts (server-side) GameTracker integration
If you are having issues with Dart not connecting to your server please follow the below fixes
- 1.The first step is to make sure you have Battleye enabled on your Dayz server. For Dayz Standalone this is not the case
- 2.If this is enabled then you will want to head into your FTP client.
- a.FTP info Click (here)
- 3.Once you are logged in head into /Admin/BattlEye (this is for both server types)
- 4.Within that directory create a bans.txt file
- 5.Restart the server and now test if Dart lets you connect.
Share your opinion