How to Enable Crossplay
Currently crossplay does not support mods or torch! All mods must be removed.
Crossplay does not support all worlds! If your world does not work, you will need to generate a new one.
To enable EOS or crossplay with Xbox for your Space Engineers server follow the below guide.
1. Stop your server from the panel.
2. Log in to FTP using WinSCP (a free FTP software) using the connection details found in the "FTP Details" section of the game server control panel.
- Download link for WinSCP here http://winscp.net/eng/download.php
3. Navigate to the "Instance" directory and open the SpaceEngineers-Dedicated.cfg file
4. Scroll to the bottom of the file to locate the below settings
5. Once those settings have been located change them as follows:
- NetworkType set it to -> eos
- ConsoleCompatibility set it to -> true
6. Save the file and restart the server
7. Your server now has crossplay enabled!
Share your opinion