How to Setup a Password on your server
Below is a guide on how you can create and add a password to your server!
- Download the Space Engineers Dedicated Server tool (can be found via steam)
- click "Run as Admin" if the button pops up
- select local / console then click "Continue to server configuration"
- In the "password" field, input your desired password
- Now click save, after this click the edit button next to save
- This should open a notepad, find the following two lines:
- Paste these values for ServerPasswordHash and the ServerPasswordSalt into your server configuration file
This is an example of what the two lines will look like, they will defer depending on your chosen password and the salt you get assigned!
If you'd rather our team add the password for you simply submit a support ticket here. Be sure to include the requested password!
Share your opinion