Welcome to the official SurvivalServers.com Wiki!
Below you will find a list of helpful pages including "How To"'s, Troubleshooting Tips, FAQs, and general information for our various game server. If you do not see something here that addresses your problem or you have suggestions and additions, please contact us at http://survivalservers.com/support/
- 1 Survival Servers Control Panel
- 2 Important Information
- 3 Game Servers and Related Links
- 3.1 ARK: Survival Evolved (PC)
- 3.2 ARK: Survival Evolved (PS4)
- 3.3 Arma, Epoch, and Exile
- 3.4 Atlas
- 3.5 Battalion 1944
- 3.6 Citadel: Forged With Fire
- 3.7 Conan Exiles
- 3.8 Dark and Light
- 3.9 DayZ Standalone
- 3.10 Eco
- 3.11 Minecraft
- 3.12 PixARK
- 3.13 Rend
- 3.14 Rust
- 3.15 SCUM
- 3.16 7 Days to Die
- 3.17 Stationeers
- 3.18 Space Engineers
- 3.19 Unturned
- 3.20 Ylands
- 4 Server Tools
- 5 Paid Custom Modding Service
Survival Servers Control Panel
- How to: Control Panel - How to use the custom made, exclusive SurvivalServers Control Panel.
- How to: Modify Server Config - How to use the custom made SurvivalServers Modify Server Config tool.
- How to: Invoice and Order Management - How to manage payment, auto-payment, change games, or stop your service.
- Control Panel FAQ - Have a question about the control panel? Check here first!
- FTP Access - How to connect with FTP and what can you do.
- Database Backup and Restore - How to backup and restore your server data.
- Support Ticket - Need help? How to submit a support ticket.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. Got a question? Check here first.
- Steam Server Favorites - A quick guide on how to add a server to your Steam favorites.
Game Servers and Related Links
ARK: Survival Evolved (PC)
- ARK: Survival Evolved Server Start Guide - Getting started? Here's what you can do!
- ARK: Survival Evolved Control Panel
- ARK: Survival Evolved Advanced Configuration - Want to push your ARK server even further?
- ARK: Transferring Singleplayer data to Multiplayer - Have a singleplayer game that you want to show off to your friends?
- ARK: Restoring a Backup manually
- ARK: Admins, Server Maintenance, and general FAQs
- ARK: Custom Launch Parameters - How to setup custom maps, Primitive+, and other modding / overhaul features.
- ARK: Popular Mods - Want to spice up your server? Check out an example of popular mods available from the Steam workshop!
- ARK: Whitelist Setup
ARK: Survival Evolved (PS4)
- ARK PS4: Admin Commands
- ARK PS4: Finding your Server
- ARK PS4: Adding PrimitivePlus to your server
- ARK: Admins, Server Maintenance, and general FAQs
Arma, Epoch, and Exile
- Arma 3 Epoch - Information related to Arma 3 Epoch.
- DayZ Epoch - All information related to Epoch.
- Arma 3 Exile - Information related to Arma 3 Exile.
- Arma 3 Exile Infistar - Information on how to install Infistar.
- Arma 3 Altis Life - Information related to Altis Life mod.
- Arma 3 Wasteland - Information related to Wasteland mod.
- Arma 2 Epoch/Overpoch - Information related to Arma 2 mod.
- Atlas Server Setup Guide
- Atlas Server Configuration Parameters and Variables
- Atlas Admin Server Commands
- Atlas Server Grid Editor
- Battalion 1944 Server Setup Guide
- Battalion 1944 Server Admin Commands Usage
- How to Direct Connect Join a Battalion 1944 Server
Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Conan Exiles Server Start Guide
- Conan Exiles Admin Commands
- Adding Admins to a Conan Exiles Server
- Conan Exiles Server Configuration
- How to Create a Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Guide
- How to Edit the Game.db File
Dark and Light
- Setting Up a Custom Loadout
- How To Ban Players
- Custom Ingame Server Time
- How To Edit Loot Spawn Rates
- Eco Game Server Setup Guide
- Eco Server Admin Commands Usage
- How to Direct Connect Join an Eco Server
- Minecraft Administration - OP/Admin, Whitelisting, and Blacklisting
- Adding Plugins to CraftBukkit
- Getting Pixelmon Reforged installed
- Adding and Using Unlisted Minecraft mods
- PixARK Server Setup Guide
- PixARK Admin Server Commands
- PixARK Server Configuration Guide
- Setting up whitelist
- Finding your server
- Whitelisting Admins
- Manually restore data
- Switching to a new Seed
- Setting up Rusty: Rcon tool for Rust
- Wiping World or Blueprint Data
- Server Settings - Adding descriptions, header images, URLs, and more.
- Setting up a Custom Map on Rust
7 Days to Die
- Server Configuration Info
- Adding Server Admins and Access Control
- How to: Install Valmod
- How to: Install Ravenhurst
- How to: Reinstall your server
- Unturned - All information related to Unturned
- CPBO - Unpack / Pack your server and mission PBO properly.
- Dart - Easily connect to server rcon and kick/ban as well as global admin messages.
- EPM - Easy to use rcon tool for Arma 3 and Arma 2. Allows for kick/bans and global admin messaging.
- Gotcha - Advanced admin controls, click for more info.
- PboManager - Unpack / Repack your server and mission pbo files properly.
- McRcon - Rcon tool for connecting to your Minecraft server.
- Arkon - Rcon tool used for remote admin of ARK/PixARK.
- Notepad++ - Handy file editing tool.
Paid Custom Modding Service
The following policies apply to all paid custom mod orders.
- All mods can only be applied to one map type. For example: you cannot change the mods from Chernarus to Panthera or Taviana. This is because the mods must be redone for each map one by one.
- There is a 30% fee of the original cost of ALL mod orders to upgrade them to the newest version. For example upgrading from Epoch 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. This is because new server files are generated and we must manually transfer mod work.
- Customers can transfer mods between server locations like Dallas to Germany or Seattle. In order to do this, log into FTP and make a backup mission and server PBO from within your @DayZ_Epoch_Server addons and MPMissions folder.
Thorough explanation of why we must charge for these services:
It is not possible for anyone to instantly transfer custom DayZ server modifications from one version of Epoch to the new version. This is because installing the update generates a new server and mission file (PBO files). It is not possible for any DayZ server host to offer an instant transfer of custom mods from one update to the next because the mods must be redone one by one. Customers are allowed to transfer the mods over themselves, but this requires unpacking the new PBO's and manually inserting custom code from the old PBO's straight into the new ones. We cannot offer this service for free due to amount of time it takes to test and apply mods to a single game server.
Important disclaimer about the mod install service
This is strictly a paid install service for the time it takes to install the mods. We price according to the amount of time to install, with a minimum fee of $10.00 for any addon / mod. All credit for the creation of these mods goes to the developer.