Welcome to the official SurvivalServers.com Wiki!
Below you will find a list of helpful pages including "How To"'s, Troubleshooting Tips, FAQs, and general information for our various game server. If you do not see something here that addresses your problem or you have suggestions and additions, please contact us at http://survivalservers.com/support/
- 1 Survival Servers Control Panel
- 2 Important Information
- 3 Game Servers and Related Links
- 3.1 ARK: Survival Evolved (PC and PS4)
- 3.2 Arma, Epoch, and Exile
- 3.3 Atlas
- 3.4 Battalion 1944
- 3.5 Citadel: Forged With Fire
- 3.6 Conan Exiles
- 3.7 Dark and Light
- 3.8 DayZ Standalone
- 3.9 Eco
- 3.10 Heat
- 3.11 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 3.12 Minecraft
- 3.13 Miscreated
- 3.14 Outlaws of the Old West
- 3.15 PixARK
- 3.16 Rend
- 3.17 Rust
- 3.18 SCUM
- 3.19 7 Days to Die
- 3.20 Space Engineers
- 3.21 Stationeers
- 3.22 Unturned
- 3.23 Ylands
- 4 Server Tools & Programs
- 5 Paid Custom Modding Service
Survival Servers Control Panel
- How to: Control Panel - How to use the custom made, exclusive SurvivalServers Control Panel.
- How to: Modify Server Config - How to use the custom made SurvivalServers Modify Server Config tool.
- How to: Account, Invoice, and Order Management - How to manage payment, auto-payment, change games, or stop your service.
- Control Panel FAQ - Have a question about the control panel? Check here first!
- FTP Access - How to connect with FTP and what can you do.
- Database Backup and Restore - How to backup and restore your server data.
- Server Saved Files - Need to download your data? Here's how and where to find it!
- Support Ticket - Need help? How to submit a support ticket.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. Got a question? Check here first.
- Steam Server Favorites - A quick guide on how to add a server to your Steam favorites.
Game Servers and Related Links
ARK: Survival Evolved (PC and PS4)
- ARK: Survival Evolved Control Panel
- ARK: Survival Evolved Advanced Configuration - Want to push your ARK server even further?
- ARK: Admins, Server Maintenance, and general FAQs
- ARK: Bugs and Glitches - Running into issues with ARK or the server in general? Check here first!
ARK PC Only
- ARK PC: Transferring Singleplayer data to Multiplayer - Have a singleplayer game that you want to show off to your friends?
- ARK PC: Restoring a Backup manually
- ARK PC: Custom Launch Parameters - How to setup custom maps, Primitive+, and other modding / overhaul features.
- ARK PC: Popular Mods - Want to spice up your server? Check out an example of popular mods available from the Steam workshop!
- ARK: PC Clustering - Information on running multiple servers linked together in a cluster for PC.
ARK PS4 Only
- ARK PS4: Admin Commands
- ARK PS4: Finding your Server
- ARK PS4: Adding PrimitivePlus to your server
- ARK: PS4 Clustering - Information on linking multiple servers together for PS4.
Arma, Epoch, and Exile
- Arma 3 Epoch - Information related to Arma 3 Epoch.
- DayZ Epoch - All information related to Epoch.
- Arma 3 Exile - Information related to Arma 3 Exile.
- Arma 3 Exile Infistar - Information on how to install Infistar.
- Arma 3 Altis Life - Information related to Altis Life mod.
- Arma 3 Wasteland - Information related to Wasteland mod.
- Arma 2 Epoch/Overpoch - Information related to Arma 2 mod.
- Atlas Server Setup Guide
- Atlas Server Configuration Parameters and Variables
- Atlas Admin Server Commands
- Atlas Server Grid Editor
- Battalion 1944 Server Setup Guide
- Battalion 1944 Server Admin Commands Usage
- How to Direct Connect Join a Battalion 1944 Server
Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Conan Exiles Server Start Guide
- Conan Exiles Admin Commands
- Adding Admins to a Conan Exiles Server
- Conan Exiles Server Configuration
- How to Create a Conan Exiles Dedicated Server Guide
- How to Edit the Game.db File
Dark and Light
- Setting Up a Custom Loadout
- How To Ban Players
- Custom Ingame Server Time
- How To Edit Loot Spawn Rates
- Eco Game Server Setup Guide
- Eco Server Admin Commands Usage
- How to Direct Connect Join an Eco Server
- Minecraft Administration - OP/Admin, Whitelisting, and Blacklisting
- Adding Plugins to CraftBukkit
- Getting Pixelmon Reforged installed
Outlaws of the Old West
- PixARK Server Setup Guide
- PixARK Admin Server Commands
- PixARK Server Configuration Guide
- Setting up whitelist
- Finding your server
- Whitelisting Admins
- Manually restore data
- Switching to a new Seed
- Server Settings - Adding descriptions, header images, URLs, and more.
- Setting up Rusty: Rcon tool for Rust
- Setting up a Custom Map on Rust
- Wiping World or Blueprint Data
7 Days to Die
- Server Configuration Info
- Adding Server Admins and Access Control
- How to: Install Valmod
- How to: Reinstall your server
- Unturned - All information related to Unturned
- Unturned Custom Maps and Mods - How to add in custom maps and mods for your Unturned server.
Server Tools & Programs
ARK PC & PixARK
- Arkon - RCON tool used for remote admin of ARK/PixARK.
ARMA 2, 3, & DayZ
- CPBO - ARMA - Unpack / Pack your server and mission PBO properly.
- Dart - Easily connect to server RCON and kick/ban as well as global admin messages.
- Note - Dart functionality for DayZ is limited compared to ARMA.
- EPM - ARMA 2 & 3 - Easy to use RCON tool. Allows for kick/bans and global admin messaging.
- PboManager - ARMA 2 & 3 - Unpack / Repack your server and mission PBO files properly.
- Gotcha - DayZ - Advanced admin controls, click for more info.
- McRcon - RCON tool for connecting to your Minecraft server.
- Notepad++ - Text editor tool that allows auto-completion, color patterning based on language syntax (C++, C#, XML, JSON, etc.)
Paid Custom Modding Service
The following policies apply to all paid custom mod orders.
- All mods can only be applied to one map type. For example: you cannot change the mods from Chernarus to Panthera or Taviana. This is because the mods must be redone for each map one by one.
- There is a 30% fee of the original cost of ALL mod orders to upgrade them to the newest version. For example upgrading from Epoch 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. This is because new server files are generated and we must manually transfer mod work.
- Customers can transfer mods between server locations like Dallas to Germany or Seattle. In order to do this, log into FTP and make a backup mission and server PBO from within your @DayZ_Epoch_Server addons and MPMissions folder.
Thorough explanation of why we must charge for these services:
It is not possible for anyone to instantly transfer custom DayZ server modifications from one version of Epoch to the new version. This is because installing the update generates a new server and mission file (PBO files). It is not possible for any DayZ server host to offer an instant transfer of custom mods from one update to the next because the mods must be redone one by one. Customers are allowed to transfer the mods over themselves, but this requires unpacking the new PBO's and manually inserting custom code from the old PBO's straight into the new ones. We cannot offer this service for free due to amount of time it takes to test and apply mods to a single game server.
Important Mod Install Service Disclaimer
This is strictly a paid install service for the time it takes to install the mods. We price according to the amount of time to install, with a minimum fee of $10.00 for any addon / mod. All credit for the creation of these mods goes to the developer.